注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

21#
发表于 2013-1-24 17:36:13 |显示全部楼层
I feel that this is a beautiful image, one of the nicest landscapes that I have ever seen. I love the lighting and the effect of the sun rays is outstanding. The colors, for me, are beautiful and I would be thrilled to have taken such a wonderful photograph. To improve this image, I might crop out some of the foreground and bring greater focus on the sun and mountains.

感觉这是很美的画面,见过的最美的风光之一。
光束的感觉非常棒。色彩也好,拍这么张片子肯定很激动
改进建议:把前景裁掉一些,多把注意力集中到太阳和山上

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

22#
发表于 2013-1-24 17:41:04 |显示全部楼层
Greetings Yifei,
Excellent photo! I myself am a lover and pursuer of sunrays as well, always looking for that perfect shot. My thoughts on this photo... Well, the sky and the sun are my main concerns. When I see the sky, I think it has been too subdued. If the sky was more "true" to reality I might like it even more. Also, the lens flare/sunburst coming out of the sun is distracting -- I feel like it's too prominent. Perhaps you stopped down a large amount in order to achieve this? I would like to see a similar shot but with a larger aperture to lessen the lens flare.

A little bit of lens flare could work here, but the amount you have here is too much for my tastes.

Great capture !
Banan

非常棒的片子!我也是太阳光束的喜好者和追随者,总是在追逐这样的瞬间。我对片子的看法,天空和太阳是个问题,天空被压得太厉害了,太阳的光束太扎眼。也许可以把光圈放大一些,不要这些星芒。光斑也太多了些。

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

23#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:14:16 |显示全部楼层
传到critique的第三张片子:
http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/35051
前年秋天七星台的老片子了

4.jpg (317.7 KB, 下载次数: 3)

4.jpg

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

24#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:27:34 |显示全部楼层
Hi Yifei,

Whew! A great shot indeed with an abundance of atmosphere. You were wondering about colour temperature and tone and I must say that these colours do not work for me I'm afraid. They do not work for me because I feel they have gone too far and do not mix well with each other at these levels of saturation. For example you have russet pastel in the far background, reminiscent of a fifties feel, that mixes with a fluorescent glow of green in the fore-ground (foliage tool in Nik?). I would love to see the original colours or even this converted to BW to get an idea of where it could go.

The truth is that colour is so subjective that it is hard to critique. I do not have the original and so the colour attachment is by no means a "solution" but rather an idea of colours that work a little more closely together. Again this is just my opinion.

I've also attached the BW as when I did so I really noticed the antenna for the first time and don't wonder if you were able to re-shoot you might consider making a little more of it as a focal point in the shot, especially in BW. It seemed to lend a more historic feel to the hide-away village in the valley.

All the best

片子很有气氛!
但是色彩不是我的菜。色彩太过,而且混乱,组合的不好。举例说,背景的山是褐色的,有怀旧风,前景又是绿色发光的很有生气。
我没见过原片,不知道色彩怎么弄才好,这样虽不是最佳,总也是个办法。
我也试着转成黑白了。然后看到了远处还有个天线。下次拍片可以试着把它当做兴趣点,可以增加世外桃源的历史感
我怎么觉得这哥们说的这么不知所云呢

41.jpg (312.09 KB, 下载次数: 5)

41.jpg

42.jpg (342.66 KB, 下载次数: 6)

42.jpg

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

25#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:36:59 |显示全部楼层
Hi Yifei,

Thanks for sharing this shot. It seems as if after a very long time I am seeing a photo, which is probably not been edited heavily in an attempt to make it look perfect .....but came straight out of the camera, showing exactly what the mood was as the photographer saw it while taking the picture.  I love such photos.

I can see you preferred more saturated colours. I thought a little less saturation may have helped.

My suggestions to enhance the beauty of your already beautiful photograph ...are ..

1) I can see a winding road on the left ...if possible I'd have tried to use that road as "leading line" to reach the village in my composition.

2) I am missing a foreground interest. If nothing else is available, I would have shot the picture through some overhanging branches of any tree was close to where you were when you took the photo and created a natural frame through which the viewer would have seen the village. This would have added perspective ...a sense of depth and distance.

You already took care of aspects like ...

1) Having several layers showing within your composition ...which makes the picture interesting.

4) Showing a "pattern" of trees sticking out of the mist ...I like that.

Great shot !!!

Regards

Devdutt

很久没看到原片了,大家都是下重手后期,其实还是原片好,片子饱和度高了,可以降一降
我的建议是:
第一,村头的小路可否利用一下作为引导线
第二,没前景太单一,要是有个树枝啥的当做前景做个画框,可以增加层次感和深度
已经做得不错的地方:
1.远山的层次
2.炊烟上的树梢,看上去很棒

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

26#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:42:07 |显示全部楼层
Hi Yifei,
What a great moment, fantastic atmosphere and depth. Nice shot indeed.

Even though it may work in colour, perhaps a bit less saturation on those greens, as soon as I saw this I imagined it in b&w. Matt爀xample above sure confirms it, at least for me. It makes it much more dramatic and interesting. It also helps to mask out some of the more distracting elements such us the building at the bottom or the huge metal爀lectric爐ower.

Good job.

Carlos

片子不错,气氛很棒,有深度
彩色或许不错,但是绿色等等的饱和度可以减减
我一看到片子,先想着他变成黑白什么样,黑白会更生动,一楼的黑白处理和我不谋而合
还有一些元素会扰乱兴趣点,比如铁塔和最下面的房子

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

27#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:46:36 |显示全部楼层
This is a very interesting image and shows the village and a very delightful way. the image has the potential to be a much more Paul full image with more impact though. There is a photo attached to this document with an example of what I would do with this in Photoshop with the layers palette attached.1. use the shadow highlight adjustment to try and pull more detail out of the fog.
2. added a noise reduction layer to help smooth out the mist and the hillsides.
3. then I converted the image to a black-and-white image whenever you're in doubt about the color this is the easiest solution and usually the most dramatic.
Let me know if you have found this helpful

片子不错,村子的样子很喜人。
片子很有潜力,附件是我对片子的处理:
1、运用阴影高光从炊烟中提取更多细节
2、对炊烟和山坡进行降噪处理
3、转成黑白。当你对色彩没有把握的时候,这招最管用

43.jpg (183.34 KB, 下载次数: 0)

43.jpg

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

28#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:57:14 |显示全部楼层
This is a wonderful photo, and Dave's black and white version above shows that it can be a dynamite photo.營 love things that take me someplace unknown, and this scene is so rustic and ordinary. The saturation, though, is a problem for me.

I can't think of another way to crop, even though I agree that the bottom strip needs something. I'm not sure what it needs, but you can't cut it off because you need the road and the tops of the mountains to make the picture work. I'm assuming you haven't cropped it already.

Have fun processing your photo.

非常棒的片子,前面那哥们的黑白处理证明了片子可以非常好
我喜欢可以带我体验未知领域的事物,这个场景非常的有田园风。但是饱和度确实太高了
底部缺点东西,但是我也不知道怎么裁剪

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

29#
发表于 2013-1-31 22:02:39 |显示全部楼层
Hi Yifei,

the photo is great as it is right now, and can only get better!

I agree with almost everybody before me, that saturation is a problem here, it is overdone by far. Since You have captured morning fog in the village, I would prefer more soft and natural colors to mix them with white fog.

Framing is ok for me, as You have quite important elements both in the top (mountains) and bottom (road and fields) of it.

I would definately try to boost contrast in mountais-sky part. Of course if You decide to go bw, You can increase contrast in all photo. I think both bw and color versions work very well. The color in my opinion should go towards mild and natural colors symbolizing peaceful nature, while bw photo can go opposite direction - to become dramatic and full of strong contrasts.

my congrats!
Adam

片子很棒
楼上的意见我基本都同意。饱和度太高了
炊烟和晨雾应该配一点柔和的颜色
画幅ok上部的山下部的小路和农田都不能再裁了
群山和天空的部分还可以加饱和度,如果转黑白的话,整体加就行。
我觉得黑白彩色都行,彩色的话,得是自然温和的色彩,对应着宁静的气氛,而黑白则是强烈的对比和层次

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时