精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

31#
发表于 2013-1-23 11:48:41 |只看该作者
这个人因为点评不详细不符合要求,被管理员熊了一顿,这是按要求修改后的:

Hello Robert, Yifei,

sorry for my poor English. And sorry, there was nothing I could say to improve image of the "village" to which Yifei refers in his introduction. There is a sense of warmness in the sunny party and coolness in the shadows, a sense of waking up (in the light) and still asleep (in the dark part of the vally). The mist evokes a feeling of early morning coolness, but the warm light and the sunrays let me know that there is heat to come.

I have nothing to add to this image, it's great.

I only saw a second image without the "village", which you get, when you completely crop off the lower part with the buildings. Then you get a wonderful landscape image. With only the mountains. This is of course not a critique I know. This is just an observation.

The round sun is a round sun. This is meant as a positive critique. I have often seen suns overexposed and melting with overexposed cloud into irregular blots, that destroy the sky and the complety image. The exposure in this image is very good. The sun looks like the sun, but there is also sufficient light on the rest of the scene.

他的英语也不太好。抱歉无法说出如何改进照片中的村庄。眼光下很温暖,阴影下感觉很冷。阳光下感觉正在苏醒,阴影下仍在沉睡。晨雾增加了清晨的凉意。但是光束让我感觉到温暖正在到来。
我只有一个建议,进行大的裁剪,放弃村庄,只要上部的群山,这样就得到了另一张不错的风光片。
然后又提了提太阳光晕的问题

最后登录
2013-2-11
在线时间
31 小时
注册时间
2012-12-12
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

32#
发表于 2013-1-23 22:42:41 |只看该作者
学习啊,跟着苏菲、脚丫等学了不少东西,继续学

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

33#
发表于 2013-1-24 17:36:13 |只看该作者
I feel that this is a beautiful image, one of the nicest landscapes that I have ever seen. I love the lighting and the effect of the sun rays is outstanding. The colors, for me, are beautiful and I would be thrilled to have taken such a wonderful photograph. To improve this image, I might crop out some of the foreground and bring greater focus on the sun and mountains.

感觉这是很美的画面,见过的最美的风光之一。
光束的感觉非常棒。色彩也好,拍这么张片子肯定很激动
改进建议:把前景裁掉一些,多把注意力集中到太阳和山上

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

34#
发表于 2013-1-24 17:41:04 |只看该作者
Greetings Yifei,
Excellent photo! I myself am a lover and pursuer of sunrays as well, always looking for that perfect shot. My thoughts on this photo... Well, the sky and the sun are my main concerns. When I see the sky, I think it has been too subdued. If the sky was more "true" to reality I might like it even more. Also, the lens flare/sunburst coming out of the sun is distracting -- I feel like it's too prominent. Perhaps you stopped down a large amount in order to achieve this? I would like to see a similar shot but with a larger aperture to lessen the lens flare.

A little bit of lens flare could work here, but the amount you have here is too much for my tastes.

Great capture !
Banan

非常棒的片子!我也是太阳光束的喜好者和追随者,总是在追逐这样的瞬间。我对片子的看法,天空和太阳是个问题,天空被压得太厉害了,太阳的光束太扎眼。也许可以把光圈放大一些,不要这些星芒。光斑也太多了些。

最后登录
2013-2-11
在线时间
31 小时
注册时间
2012-12-12
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

35#
发表于 2013-1-24 22:18:13 |只看该作者
又看一遍,对一张片子的反复斟酌,可能是提高的捷径。

最后登录
2019-8-1
在线时间
2692 小时
注册时间
2010-12-2
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

36#
发表于 2013-1-25 20:47:08 |只看该作者
按照大家意见更改的结果怎么样?

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

37#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:14:16 |只看该作者
传到critique的第三张片子:
http://1x.com/#!/forum/photo-critique/35051
前年秋天七星台的老片子了

4.jpg (317.7 KB, 下载次数: 3)

4.jpg

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

38#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:27:34 |只看该作者
Hi Yifei,

Whew! A great shot indeed with an abundance of atmosphere. You were wondering about colour temperature and tone and I must say that these colours do not work for me I'm afraid. They do not work for me because I feel they have gone too far and do not mix well with each other at these levels of saturation. For example you have russet pastel in the far background, reminiscent of a fifties feel, that mixes with a fluorescent glow of green in the fore-ground (foliage tool in Nik?). I would love to see the original colours or even this converted to BW to get an idea of where it could go.

The truth is that colour is so subjective that it is hard to critique. I do not have the original and so the colour attachment is by no means a "solution" but rather an idea of colours that work a little more closely together. Again this is just my opinion.

I've also attached the BW as when I did so I really noticed the antenna for the first time and don't wonder if you were able to re-shoot you might consider making a little more of it as a focal point in the shot, especially in BW. It seemed to lend a more historic feel to the hide-away village in the valley.

All the best

片子很有气氛!
但是色彩不是我的菜。色彩太过,而且混乱,组合的不好。举例说,背景的山是褐色的,有怀旧风,前景又是绿色发光的很有生气。
我没见过原片,不知道色彩怎么弄才好,这样虽不是最佳,总也是个办法。
我也试着转成黑白了。然后看到了远处还有个天线。下次拍片可以试着把它当做兴趣点,可以增加世外桃源的历史感
我怎么觉得这哥们说的这么不知所云呢

41.jpg (312.09 KB, 下载次数: 5)

41.jpg

42.jpg (342.66 KB, 下载次数: 6)

42.jpg

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

39#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:36:59 |只看该作者
Hi Yifei,

Thanks for sharing this shot. It seems as if after a very long time I am seeing a photo, which is probably not been edited heavily in an attempt to make it look perfect .....but came straight out of the camera, showing exactly what the mood was as the photographer saw it while taking the picture.  I love such photos.

I can see you preferred more saturated colours. I thought a little less saturation may have helped.

My suggestions to enhance the beauty of your already beautiful photograph ...are ..

1) I can see a winding road on the left ...if possible I'd have tried to use that road as "leading line" to reach the village in my composition.

2) I am missing a foreground interest. If nothing else is available, I would have shot the picture through some overhanging branches of any tree was close to where you were when you took the photo and created a natural frame through which the viewer would have seen the village. This would have added perspective ...a sense of depth and distance.

You already took care of aspects like ...

1) Having several layers showing within your composition ...which makes the picture interesting.

4) Showing a "pattern" of trees sticking out of the mist ...I like that.

Great shot !!!

Regards

Devdutt

很久没看到原片了,大家都是下重手后期,其实还是原片好,片子饱和度高了,可以降一降
我的建议是:
第一,村头的小路可否利用一下作为引导线
第二,没前景太单一,要是有个树枝啥的当做前景做个画框,可以增加层次感和深度
已经做得不错的地方:
1.远山的层次
2.炊烟上的树梢,看上去很棒

最后登录
2013-4-8
在线时间
55 小时
注册时间
2012-9-20
精华
主题
帖子

个人文集  个人精华

40#
发表于 2013-1-31 21:42:07 |只看该作者
Hi Yifei,
What a great moment, fantastic atmosphere and depth. Nice shot indeed.

Even though it may work in colour, perhaps a bit less saturation on those greens, as soon as I saw this I imagined it in b&w. Matt爀xample above sure confirms it, at least for me. It makes it much more dramatic and interesting. It also helps to mask out some of the more distracting elements such us the building at the bottom or the huge metal爀lectric爐ower.

Good job.

Carlos

片子不错,气氛很棒,有深度
彩色或许不错,但是绿色等等的饱和度可以减减
我一看到片子,先想着他变成黑白什么样,黑白会更生动,一楼的黑白处理和我不谋而合
还有一些元素会扰乱兴趣点,比如铁塔和最下面的房子

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

回顶部